Re: LDOW2011 Papers Online

Hi Daniel,

On 18 March 2011 14:17, Daniel Schwabe <dschwabe@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
> Excellent initiative, thanks!

Thanks :)

> will the metadata for LDOW be avaialable as well (e.g., in the data.semanticweb.org format)? If I'm not mistaken, there's a (more or > less) straightforward process to get the Easychair output and turn it into RDF, right?

To a large extent it already is, as RDFa in the workshop site :)
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/extract?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fevents.linkeddata.org%2Fldow2011%2F&format=pretty-xml&warnings=false&parser=lax&space-preserve=true

We'll need to speak to Richard and Knud about getting this into the
dogfood server, but I don't anticipate a problem - IIRC that's what we
did last year. Richard, Knud, any thoughts?

Cheers,

Tom.

--
Dr Tom Heath