Re: data schema / vocabulary / ontology / repositories

From: David Shotton <david.shotton@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:41:07 +0000
To: Dieter Fensel <dieter.fensel@sti2.at>
CC: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, semantic-web <semantic-web@w3.org>, Silvio Peroni <speroni@cs.unibo.it>
Dear Dieter,

Our Semantic Publishing and Referencing Ontologies (SPAR;
http://purl.org/spar/) may be of tangential relevance.

David

SPAR ontologies diagram

--

Dr David Shotton david.shotton@zoo.ox.ac.uk
<mailto:mailto:david.shotton@zoo.ox.ac.uk>

Image Bioinformatics Research Group http://ibrg.zoo.ox.ac.uk
Department of Zoology, University of Oxford                  tel:
+44-(0)1865-271193
South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PS, UK                    fax:
+44-(0)1865-310447