Linked Data Book: HTML Version Live at linkeddatabook.com (was: Re: ANN: New book about Linked Data published)

Hi all,

As promised in Chris's original mail, the freely accessible HTML
version of the Linked Data book went online yesterday at:

http://linkeddatabook.com/

Today the text has been enhanced with some basic RDFa markup using
BIBO, FOAF and DC terms vocabularies:
<http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/extract?uri=http%3A%2F%2Flinkeddatabook.com%2Feditions%2F1.0%2F&format=pretty-xml&warnings=false&parser=lax&space-preserve=true>

Links to access/order electronic and hard copies of the book are also
listed on the http://linkeddatabook.com/ site.

We'd like to thank the publisher Morgan & Claypool for agreeing to
this version of the book being made freely accessible.

Hope you enjoy the book :)

Cheers,

Tom Heath and Christian Bizer.

--