Re: The truth about SPARQL Endpoint availability

On 1 Mar 2011, at 00:14, Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche wrote:
> Average 24h and 7days availability are just extra info. Colour associated to an endpoint is given based on its availability right now. That means:
>
> -a red endpoint is NOT available right now.
> -an orange endpoint is available but had some troubles since last 24h.
> -a green endpoint is available without any trouble since last 24h.

Ok. But my point stands: There's a big difference between “down this very moment” (red) and “has never been up in the last 7 days”. The former might be back in 15 minutes. The latter most likely is gone permanently. I think it would be good to capture that in the choice of color.

Best,
Richard