WebID and pets -- was: Squaring the HTTP-range-14 circle [was Re: Schema.org in RDF ...]

On 19 Jun 2011, at 20:15, Danny Ayers wrote:

> Only personal Henry, but have you tried the Myers-Briggs thing - I
> think you used to be classic INTP/INTF - but once you got WebID in
> your sails it's very different. These things don't really allow for
> change.

Is there a page where I can find this out in one click? Looks like those pages ask all kinds of questions that require detailed and complicated answers. I am surprised anyone ever answers those things. It's certainly more complex than the Object/Document distinction ;-)

> Only slightly off-topic, very relevant here, need to pin down WebID in
> a sense my dogs can understand.

Ok. So you need to give each of your dogs and cats a webid enabled RDFID chip that can publish webids to other animals with similarly equipped chips when they sniff them. From the frequence and length of sniffs  you can work out the quality of the relationships. On coming home for food, this data could be uploaded automatically to your web server to their foaf file. These relationships could then be used to allow their pals access to parts of your house. For example good friends of your dog, could get a free meal once a week. You could also use that to tie up friendship with their owners, by the master-of-pet relationships, and give them special ability to tag their pet photos. Masters of my dogs friends could be potential friends. If you get these pieces working right you could set up a business with a strong viral potential, perhaps the strongest on the net.

Here to make my point:

> The Myers-Briggs thing is intuitively rubbish. But with only one or
> two posts in the ground, it does seem you can extrapolate.

>>> I confess to talking bollocks when I should be coding.
>>
>> yeah, me too. Though now you folks managed to get me interested in this problem! (sigh)
>>
>> Henry
>>
>> Social Web Architect
>> http://bblfish.net/
>>

> --