Re: Hackers - Re: Schema.org considered helpful

On 6/18/11 8:58 AM, Henry Story wrote:

> The recent discussions on this list were very much about how to avoid
> making distinctions unless you have to (Just-In-Time Distinctions?) So
> why are the above distinctions needed? Particularly with regard to
> this conversation.

A root of these conversations lie confusion that results from conflating
a variety of things. If we separate items into appropriate boxes we
stand a chance of clarity en route to success.

There are deep unresolved matters that will trigger threads likes these,
repeatedly. My conflation list is in my last post :-)

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca: kidehen