Re: Squaring the HTTP-range-14 circle

Small typo changed the meaning of what I was saying:

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 2:18 PM, Ian Davis <lists@iandavis.com> wrote:
> OK, we differ here then. I would prefer to bookmark the movie because
> that's what I'm interested in. The page will change over the years but
> the movie will still persist. Today you have no choice because your
> conceptual model does not give a URI to the movie and doesn't see the
> need to generate 2 URIs.

But I meant to write:

Today you have no choice because your conceptual model does not give a
URI to the movie and [the publisher] doesn't see the need to generate
2 URIs.

Of course I recognise your conceptual model sees the need for multiple
URIs... :)

Ian