Re: Using Facebook Data Objects to illuminate Linked Data add-on re. structured data

On 6/13/11 9:29 AM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> Then you go on to say that it would be much better if it said:
>
>     "id": "https://www.facebook.com/kidehen#this"

For the record, after scratching my head a few times following responses
from both Richard and Glenn re. item above, I now see that really meant
to have posted:

https://graph.facebook.com/kidehen#this

And yes, that's owl:sameAs:

https://graph.facebook.com/605980750#this .

Re. this whole matter of Names and Address ambiguity relative to
usefulness, Facebook doesn't really grok the above, neither does it grok
fact that:

<https://graph.facebook.com/130118787030077#this> owl:sameAs
<https://www.facebook.com/kidehen#this>,
<https://graph.facebook.com/605980750#this> .

Instead of burning cycles getting them to think along the lines above,
best I get something made that takes advantage of this insight for the
time being :-)

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com