Re: Multiple types in RDFa vs. in Microdata

Martin, all,

I wrote a blog post summarizing the challenges of using multiple
vocabularies in microdata, which includes Martin's snippet as well as
another snippet I was given on #whatwg earlier last week.

http://openspring.net/blog/2011/06/10/microdata-multiple-vocabularies

Steph.