Re: {Disarmed} Re: Schema.org in RDF ...

Christopher,

> All in all, if we can write a library which can read a page with
> schema.org data encoded and spit out RDF, who cares?

Exactly. This is the motivation behind [1] and any23 will soon support
it as well. Care to chime in? (not sure if Python is your main
language, though IIRC ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] https://github.com/mhausenblas/schema-org-rdf/tree/master/tools/schema-mr-gateway