Re: Common RDF Vocabulary Labels Vocabulary

Hi all,

Managing the knowledge acquisition is the hard part, for sure.  I like Leigh's idea of making a game out of it, but I then have to figure out a simple way to take the data from the game and (re)publish a new version of the vocabulary.

Perhaps I should make a Callimachus [1] app out of this... I'll play with that.

Regards,
Dave

[1] http://callimachusproject.org/