Re: Schema.org in RDF ...

All,

Thanks a lot for the comments we received so far, both here and (even
more) off-list. Now, to make our life a bit easier, may I ask you to
provide suggestions concerning the mapping (or feature requests alike)
directly to the Github [1]? Of course, if you're more into it, feel
free to clone the repo and issue a pull request.

As you can imagine, this is a community endeavour - we just happened
to kick it off ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] https://github.com/mhausenblas/schema-org-rdf/issues