Re: Schema.org in RDF ...

Sure does rock.
As you know, I never venture into ontology definition, to avoid displaying my ignorance, but now and then... :-)
Suggestion:

The RDFS will (I think!) perpetuate the classic problem (being a natural translation), in that there are lots of range strings.
For example:
schema:currenciesAccepted a rdf:Property;
    rdfs:label "Currencies Accepted"@en;
    rdfs:comment "The currency accepted (in ISO 4217 currency format)."@en;
    rdfs:domain schema:LocalBusiness;
    rdfs:range xsd:string;
    rdfs:isDefinedBy <http://schema.org/currenciesAccepted>;
    .
and
schema:headline a rdf:Property;
    rdfs:label "Headline"@en;
    rdfs:comment "Headline of the article"@en;
    rdfs:domain schema:CreativeWork;
    rdfs:range xsd:string;
    rdfs:isDefinedBy <http://schema.org/headline>;
    .
And even productID

I count 53  "rdfs:range xsd:string" and 8 "rdfs:range [ owl:unionOf (xsd:decimal xsd:string) ]" of this kind.

As I say, I think that means that to conform, I can't have a Resource as Range.
So it is institutionalising a Bad Thing, simply because schema.org says that, for example, "productID" is "text".

Of course, people who use http://schema.rdfs.org/ probably will use Resources for places, currencies, etc, (as they should) so maybe the RDFS needs to reflect this?

Won't try and suggest...

Best
Hugh