ANN: EasyRdf version 0.6.2

From: Nicholas J Humfrey <njh@aelius.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 20:21:02 +0100
To: easyrdf@googlegroups.com, Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>, semantic-web@w3.org, foaf-dev Friend of a <foaf-dev@lists.foaf-project.org>
Hello,

Today I released version 0.6.2 of EasyRdf - a PHP library designed to make it easy to consume and produce RDF. It is licensed under a BSD-3 clause license.

Homepage: http://www.aelius.com/njh/easyrdf/
Download: http://github.com/downloads/njh/easyrdf/easyrdf-0.6.2.tar.gz
API Docs: http://www.aelius.com/njh/easyrdf/docs/

Changes since version 0.6.0:
- Finished updating the API documentation.
- Added subclasses of EasyRdf_Literal for various common datatypes.
- Added a description to the top of the source code for each example.
- Added a EasyRdf_Graph::countTriples() method.
- Added addType() and setType() to EasyRdf_Resource.
- Added getResource() and allResources() to EasyRdf_Graph and EasyRdf_Resource
- Implemented nesting of resources in the RDF/XML serialiser.
- Other improvements to the other parsers and serialisers.

The full ChangeLog is available here:
https://github.com/njh/easyrdf/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

Please let me know if you have any problems or issues.

nick.