Re: Ontology license info

Hi,

Is an ontology a software project, a creative work, or data ?
Is the intention to license the use of the terms, the triples of the
ontology, or the reproduction of the documentation?
There is also the dcterms:license property to point to a license.
Maybe it is most useful if most ontologies have no restrictions to
use, in which case waiving rights might be more appropriate than
licensing them http://vocab.org/waiver/terms/.html

Keith