Re: Get your dataset on the next LOD cloud diagram

Re. availability, just a reminder of SPARQL Endpoints Status service
http://labs.mondeca.com/sparqlEndpointsStatus/index.html
As of today 80% (192/240) endpoints registered at CKAN are up and running.
Monitor grey dots (still alive?) for candidate passed out datasets ...

Bernard

--
Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant