Re: Web NDL Authorities from National Diet Library of Japan

From: KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 23:26:57 +0900
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
Hi, thank you for your feedback.

2011/7/7 Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>:
> Please confirm existence of a compete data dump since [2] above is a sample
> resource URL.

Web NDL Authorities provides subset of its dataset (subject headings
only) as ZIP file of RDF/XML at:
http://iss.ndl.go.jp/ndla/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/ndlsh-rdf.zip

(due to some technical constraints, it contains varied size of RDF/XMl
files at this moment)

> Re. sparql endpoint, are you able to provide a sample SPARQL protocol URL
> that also serves as a usage example?

First, sorry that I gave a wrong URI for SPARQL introduction page (as
[3] in previous message). The intro page with form interface is as
follows:
http://iss.ndl.go.jp/ndla/sparql/

And, here is a sample DESCRIBE query that returns Natsume Soseki's
autority record graph (the same graph as previous [2]).

http://id.ndl.go.jp/auth/ndla/?query=describe+%3Chttp%3A%2F%2Fid.ndl.go.jp%2Fauth%2Fndlna%2F00054222%3E

best,

--
@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name