Re: URI Comparisons: RFC 2616 vs. RDF

Hi Martin,

I have URI's where case is important only at the terminal identifier. (HTML
URI's in this example)

http://lod.taxonconcept.org/ses/v6n7p.html

<http://lod.taxonconcept.org/ses/v6n7p.html>should be different than

http://lod.taxonconcept.org/ses/v6N7p.html

Am I correct in thinking that this is OK?

I went with this structure so I could have short bit.ly like identifiers for
potentially millions of species.

Thanks,

- Pete

Pete DeVries