RE: Training/Test Sets for RDF-based Entity Resolution

From: Maali, Fadi <fadi.maali@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:26:07 -0000
To: "Jennifer Sleeman" <jsleem1@umbc.edu>, <public-lod@w3.org>
Hello,

http://islab.dico.unimi.it/iimb/ might be helpful. The benchmark is
described in http://disi.unitn.it/~p2p/OM-2008/om2008_Tpaper4.pdf

Regards,
Fadi Maali

From: public-lod-request@w3.org [mailto:public-lod-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Jennifer Sleeman
Sent: 14 January 2011 11:21
To: public-lod@w3.org
Subject: Training/Test Sets for RDF-based Entity Resolution

Hello,

I am a PhD student at the University of Maryland Baltimore County (Tim
Finin is my advisor) and I am performing research in the area of machine
learning to perform RDF-based entity resolution.

Are there any benchmarking training/test sets for RDF-based entity
resolution that I can make use of for experiments, similar to ACE?

Thank you,
Jenn Sleeman