Re: Property for linking from a graph to HTTP connection meta-data?

Dear Martin, All,

Just a reminder that you are looking at an old, outdated editors draft
of the HTTP-in-RDF Vocabulary. The latest Public Working Draft is here:
  - <http://www.w3.org/TR/HTTP-in-RDF10/>

I seem to recall updates to the vocabulary that allow more flexibility
to support uses as the one described below by Martin (though I did not
check back specifically for that case).

Please note that the W3C/WAI Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group
welcomes comments and feedback on HTTP-in-RDF (despite the long passed
deadline). Please send comments to <public-earl10-comments@w3.org>.

Best,
   Shadi