Property for linking from a graph to HTTP connection meta-data?

From: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:39:27 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org, public-lod@w3.org
Hi all,

In some cases, it's useful to attach HTTP connection meta-data, in
particular HTTP response header parameters, to an RDF graph, in
particular whenever we "rdfize" existing Web content. For example, if
we fetch a CSV "file" and derive an RDF representation thereof, we may
want to preserve the original HTTP header information.

Luckily, there is a W3C RDF vocabulary for HTTP [1, 2].

Directly using the header properties [3] seems possible. However, it
would turn the RDF graph into a http:Response (because the domain of
all header properties is http:Response).

Does anybody know of a standard property for linking a RDF graph to a
http:GetRequest, http:Connection, or http:Response instance? Maybe
rdfs:seeAlso (@TBL: ;- ))?

Best

Martin