Re: ANN: geometry2rdf software library

Cool, I've been doing something (very hacky) the other way around.

http://graphite.ecs.soton.ac.uk/geo2kml/
It only handles points and dc:spatial POLYGONs so far, but is really
handy for checking RDF geo point data, as you can bung it onto google
maps (or earth) to see if it looks sane.

(I'll happily give away the PHP source if anyone wants, but it's pretty
shonky *grin*)

--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://id.ecs.soton.ac.uk/person/1248

You should read the ECS Web Team blog: http://blogs.ecs.soton.ac.uk/webteam/