What triple does an HTTP see Other imply?

From: Christopher Gutteridge <cjg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 07:50:39 +0000
To: "<public-lod@w3.org>" <public-lod@w3.org>
(related to seeAlso discussion) If I resolve a URI /foo and it gives a
301 seeOther to /bar then I should be able to infer a triple from that,
I think?
At the very least, /foo rdfs:seeAlso /bar .

Resolvable URIs are a cool hack, but I think the system would make more
sense if they were an alternate way of writing something you could
express directly as triples. It feels like that's missing from the stack.

Christopher Gutteridge -- http://id.ecs.soton.ac.uk/person/1248

You should read the ECS Web Team blog: http://blogs.ecs.soton.ac.uk/webteam/