What triple does an HTTP see Other imply?

From: Christopher Gutteridge <cjg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 07:50:39 +0000
To: "<public-lod@w3.org>" <public-lod@w3.org>
(related to seeAlso discussion) If I resolve a URI /foo and it gives a
301 seeOther to /bar then I should be able to infer a triple from that,
I think?
At the very least, /foo rdfs:seeAlso /bar .

Resolvable URIs are a cool hack, but I think the system would make more
sense if they were an alternate way of writing something you could
express directly as triples. It feels like that's missing from the stack.

--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://id.ecs.soton.ac.uk/person/1248

You should read the ECS Web Team blog: http://blogs.ecs.soton.ac.uk/webteam/