RE: simple LOD browser for a a demo system [UNCLASSIFIED]

Lots of great options here! To add another, the linked data API is a worth looking at: http://code.google.com/p/linked-data-api/

-----Original Message-----
From: public-lod-request@w3.org [mailto:public-lod-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Christopher Gutteridge
Sent: 11 January 2011 17:44
To: Tim Finin
Cc: dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net; Linked Data community
Subject: Re: simple LOD browser for a a demo system

Hi. I've written a fairly light one; which you are welcome to all of the code of:

http://graphite.ecs.soton.ac.uk/browser/?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fdbpedia.org%2Fpage%2FBaltimore

It's in PHP.

--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://id.ecs.soton.ac.uk/person/1248

/ Lead Developer, EPrints Project, http://eprints.org/ / Web Projects Manager, ECS, University of Southampton, http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/ / Webmaster, Web Science Trust, http://www.webscience.org/

National Archives Disclaimer

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential to The National Archives. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message
or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
and attachments that do not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor endorsed by it.