Re: Is it best practices to use a rdfs:seeAlso link to a potentially multimegabyte PDF?, existing predicate for linking to PDF?

I'd be happy enough to see greater granularity for rdfs:seeAlso. I have
a use case where I want to say something like "the <uri> has been minted
recently by a source that is not authoritative but that, if widely
adopted, could become so. Either way, it's worth noting that he and I
are talking about the same thing" - and rdfs:seeAlso doesn't really
cover that nuance!

However... a property should not imply any content type AFAIAC. That's
the job of the HTTP Headers. If software de-references an rdfs:seeAlso
object and only expects RDF then it should have a suitable accept
header. if the server can't respond with that content type, there are
codes to handle that.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer