Re: Is vCard range restriction on org:siteAddress necessary?

Hi,

Am 04.01.2011 13:38, schrieb Alexander Dutton:

> The vCard ontology doesn't give a general property for linking a thing
> to its v:VCard, which suggests to me that the only way to discover
> addresses in the general case is when properties in the vCard namespace
> are applied directly to people, places, etc. (In other words the v:VCard
> class simply means "a thing to which addresses, phone numbers, etc are
> attached".)

This is also a long term FOAF issue (see [1]) with the proposal to
connect FOAF and vCard object using a property term businessCard (see
[2]). Since the Organization Ontology is also based on the FOAF
Vocabulary this might be an option.

Cheers,

Bob

[1] http://wiki.foaf-project.org/w/FOAF_and_vCard