Re: CORS question (was Re: Proposal to assess the quality of Linked Data sources)

> I tried this recently and it didn't work on either Safari or Chrome
> (iirc) without adding:
>
>    Access-Control-Allow-Methods: GET
>
> Has anyone else had this issue?

Hmmm. Unsure, but at least the script I wrote for [1] doesn't seem to
require it and I *think* works fine. Would be glad to learn if this is
not the case and adapt it respectively.
Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://enable-cors.org/#check