Proposal to assess the quality of Linked Data sources

From: Annika Flemming <annika.flemming@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:00:08 +0100
To: public-lod@w3.org

two months ago I presented the findings of my diploma thesis in this
mailing list. The aim of my thesis is to draw up a set of criteria to
assess the quality of Linked Data sources. My findings included 11
criteria, each comprising a set of so-called indicators. These
indicators constitute a measurable aspect of a criterion and, thus,
allow for the assessment of the quality of a data source w.r.t the criteria.

Since then, I developed a valuation system to assess the quality of a
data source based on these criteria and indicators. One part of the
valuation system is a generic formalism to represent quality assessment
formally. The second part is a proposal of actual valuation methods for
the indicators.
My proposal can be found here:

I'm posting this proposal in order to evaluate my findings. Therefore,
any feedback will be very welcome!

Thanks again to everyone participating,