Last Call: Social and Emergent Use Cases of Library Linked Data - Feb 15, 2011

If you have in mind social or emergent use cases for library linked
data, we would appreciate if you could contribute them to the Library
Linked Data XG (e.g., via public-lld@w3.org mailing list).

Detailed information about the call below.