Re: [ANN] LinkedMarkMail

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 07:03:30 -0500
To: Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org>
CC: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
On 2/8/11 3:59 AM, Sergio Fernández wrote:
> Thanks everybody. I plan to improve the quality of the data in the
> following days. I'll keep you informed.
>
> 2011/2/7 Kingsley Idehen<kidehen@openlinksw.com>:
>> BTW - how about Linked Open Email Data (LOED)? Other emails archive spaces
>> will follow!!
> Kingsley, what do you have in mind?

Sergio,

A major Linked Open Data space that aggregates data from a variety of
mailing lists. Basically, along the lines of DBpedia (for Wikipedia
general knowledge), LOGD (various Govt initiatives), LOC (Product &
Service Offers) etc.. We can also enrich the graph by passing mail
content through a variety of NLP services.

Kingsley Idehen
President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com