3rd and last CfP: Linked Data on the Web (LDOW2011) Workshop at WWW2011

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 11:57:03 +0000
To: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
All,

Due to multiple requests, we have decided to extend the submission deadline
of the 4th International Workshop on Linked Data on the Web (LDOW2011) at
WWW2011, to:

  Submission deadline: Sunday 13th February, 2011, 23:59 CET

Note that this is a hard deadline, no further extensions will be made. The
full CfP is available via the LDOW2011 website:

  http://events.linkeddata.org/ldow2011/

We are looking forward to see you at LDOW2011 in Hyderabad, India.

Cheers,
    Chris Bizer
    Tom Heath
    Tim Berners-Lee