Re: Weather related information published as Linked Data

hi Richard

the BBC is currently working on a rebuild of its weather website to
incorporate more Met Office locations and longer term forecasts.

As part of this we are using Geonames IDs in our URLs to represent
forecast locations along the lines of bbc.co.uk/weather/:geoID, so for
example the forecast for Stafford would be something like
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2637142

Not exactly publishing linked data, but hopefully opening up the
potential to link up BBC/MO weather forecast data with other data
sources more easily

Jeremy Tarling