Re: Weather related information published as Linked Data

Hi Richard,

Some weather related Linked Data I've come across:

http://ckan.net/package/los_metar

http://ckan.net/package/aemet

http://inamidst.com/sw/meteo/

http://ckan.net/package/knoesis-linked-sensor-data

(and I made http://metoffice.dataincubator.org/ which contains
regularly updated weather forecasts for everywhere in the UK)

I think weather  is a key component of many potential linked data
applications (planner services etc) and hope your meeting is fruitful.

Keith