Re: namespaces backup

Not sure what you mean. The problem is that the URIs in the
ontology/vocabulary are not dereferenceable?

In general, I would say the idea of replicating a vocabulary is a bad
practice: Even is you use owl:sameAs, owl:equivalentProperty and
owl:equivalentClass to map your new version to the old version, it will be
confusing for a lot of people who wants to use your data.
----
Alvaro Graves