Re: Document fragment vocabulary

Hi Michael and Alex,
sorry to answer so late, I was in holiday in France.
I looked at the three provided resources [1,2,3] and there are still
some comments and questions I have.

1. The part after the # is actually not sent to the server. Are there
any solutions for this? It is not really LinkedData friendly.
Compare
|http://linkedgeodata.org/triplify/near/*51*.*033333*,*13*.*733333*/*1000*/class/Amenity
(Currently not working, but it gives all points within a 1000m radius)

The client would be required to calculate the subset of triples from the
resource, that are addressed.

2. [1] is quite basic and they are basically using position and lines. I
made a qualitative comparison of different fragment id approaches for
text in [4] slide 7.
I was wondering if anybody has researched such properties of URI
fragments. Currently, I am benchmarking stability of these uris using
Wikipedia changes.
Has such work been done before?

3. @Alex: In my opinion, your proposed fragment ontology can  only be
used to provide documentation for different fragments.
I would rather propose to just use one triple:
<http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html#offset__14406-14418> a
<http://nlp2rdf.lod2.eu/schema/string/OffsetBasedString>
The ontology I made for Strings might be generalized for formats other
than text based [5]
One triple is much shorter. As you can see I also tried to encode the
type of fragment right into the fragment "offset", although a notation
like "type=offset"  might be better.

4.  @Michael: is there some standardisation respective URIs for text
going on?
I heard there would be a Language Technology W3C group. The approach by
Wilde and Dürst[1] seems to lack stability.
Do you think we could do such standardisation for document fragments and
text fragments within the Media Fragments Group[3] ?
I really thought the liveUrl project was quite good, but it seems dead[6].

In LOD2[7] and NIF[8] we will need some fragment identifiers to
Standardize NLP tools for the LOD2 stack.
It would be great to reuse stuff instead of starting from scratch. I had
to extend [1] for example, because it did not produce stable uris and
also it did not contain the type of algorithm used to produce the URI.

All the best,
Sebastian

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5147
[2] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment