Re: DBpedia: limit of triples

Hi Andreas,

You mention an interesting problem.  A Country is not so much a Resource to be mined and refined as Capital Equipment for all to use in the extraction. A successful miner needs a good shovel, and the right place to dig.  Fortunately you are in luck in the Netherlands [1].

In the rest of the world, the fundamental problem is not so clear and you have to do a great deal of intermediate grouping to get data points [2,3,4], even though the data is Public Domain [5].

--Gannon

[1] http://standaarden.overheid.nl/owms/
[2] Civil Twilight CA http://tinyurl.com/white-nights-forever/noaa-hack-all-ca.html
[3] Civil Twilight MX http://tinyurl.com/white-nights-forever/noaa-hack-all-mx.html