AW: [Ann] New demo of loomp (Semantic Content Authoring Tool) online

Hi Ali,

we are working on this. The website will be updated frequently during these
days and for any questions regarding the API you can also get in touch with
us directly.

We currently have the issue that we have to offer the API on a scalable
system and perform much more monitoring when we document the API publicly
and allow people to use this central service. Thus we have to decide whether
we want to allow people to build apps against our instance of the API or
just to document its functionality as an information.

We are also working to restore the Linked Data endpoint functionality that
allows access to the data conforming to the LD principles and which is
missing in this version (it was available in the PHP+TinyMCE prototype, we
can offer you access to the sources if necessary).

Regards,

Markus