Re: RDF interlinking evaluation.

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:36:01 +0100
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
To: Samur Araujo <s.f.cardosodearaujo@tudelft.nl>
Hi Samur,

The Ontology Alignment Evaluation Initiative has some instance matching datasets in their 2010 benchmarks. These are known as IM@OAEI2010. We used them to evaluate a number of instance matching approaches in this paper:

“Re-using Cool URIs: Entity Reconciliation Against LOD Hubs”
http://events.linkeddata.org/ldow2011/papers/ldow2011-paper11-maali.pdf

Best,
Richard