Re: How many instances of foaf:Person are there in the LOD Cloud?

From: Varish Mulwad <varish1@cs.umbc.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:06:52 -0400
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>, Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>, Tim Finin <finin@cs.umbc.edu>
A PhD student in the Ebiquity research lab in UMBC has been focusing on
learning whether "two FOAF instances are co-referent, i.e., denote the same
entity in the world."

See - Learning Co-reference Relations for FOAF Instances, Jennifer Sleeman,
and Tim Finin <
http://ebiquity.umbc.edu/paper/html/id/503/Learning-Co-reference-Relations-for-FOAF-Instances>

Regards,
Varish Mulwad