Re: Discussion meta-comment

On 4/14/11 2:55 PM, Hugh Glaser wrote:
> On 14 Apr 2011, at 12:33, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>
>> On 4/14/11 7:10 AM, Hugh Glaser wrote:
>>> Hi Kingsley,

>>> I think that is true.
>>> But that is exactly the issue I was raising.
>>> As I said, I don't think this is usually the best way to respond to a post.
>> Hugh,
>>
>> I am a little confused.
>>
>> The problem is providing a link to accentuate a point or not doing so?  Put differently you are talking about more text and fewer links or more links and fewer text?
> Hi,
> Essentially different text and no links.

Hugh,

In this thread lies a simple example. If you gave me a link to the
thread in question I am just a click away from truly comprehending your
point. This forum is about Linked Data, right ? :-)

Please (seriously now) give me a link that exemplifies your point.
Context is inherently subjective, public forums accentuate this reality.

FWIW -- I prefer to show rather than tell, I am also an instinctive
dog-fooder so I link. The power of hyperlinks (links) continue to exceed
my personal imagination. The productively gains that I enjoy courtesy of
links is something I still can't quite quantify. That's why I haven't
made a movie, post, or presentation (yet) with regards to the utter
power of links.

I await your link, I do want to be much clearer about your point.

Kingsley
> Best.
>>
>> Kingsley
>>> Best