Re: Subjectivity and Fluidity of Data Quality

On 4/13/11 1:33 PM, glenn mcdonald wrote:
> I've updated this data to model the individual chapter-joining events.

Cool!

Conversations about Data do work :-)

Now imagine if I could take the URI for 'Lotico Semantic Web New York'
from your Data Space as mechanism for meshing with related data in my
(or any other) Linked Data Space? Your URI blossoms without increasing
your modeling and data cleansing, exponentially. We just drop URIs in
that massive ocean of Linked Data that the InterWeb delivers to us gratis.

Kingsley