Re: 15 Ways to Think About Data Quality (Just for a Start)

From: glenn mcdonald <glenn@furia.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:41:06 -0400
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
I don't think your detailed questions about Needle have any relevance to
this conversation about data quality, and I'm not sure they're of much
relevance to this mailing list at all, so I'm not going to follow up on them
any further in this context unless somebody else expresses interest. As Hugh
noted and a couple others endorsed, it should be perfectly possible to
discuss one system (like the LOD cloud) on its own terms, without confusing
contrasts to other systems with different constraints, goals and natures...