Re: How many instances of foaf:Person are there in the LOD Cloud?

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 11:29 PM, Michael Brunnbauer <brunni@netestate.de>wrote:

> re
>
> Here is the current top 25 for foaf-search.net (Number of RDF documents
> per
> second level domain). dbpedia is not included because we used the dumps and
> livejournal.com was not crawled completely. Not all RDF documents are
> about
> persons. We index every document containing a foaf:name or foaf:nick
> predicate.

Was mybloglog's foaf ever indexed? According to wikipedia:
"Currently, MyBlogLog averages approximately 22 million visits to pages with
MyBlogLog widgets each day, and the site has over 275,000 registered
members".

Sadly, it is being shut down in the near future