Re: Discussion meta-comment

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 17:33:30 -0400
To: "David. Huynh" <dfhuynh@gmail.com>
CC: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, "public-lod@w3.org community" <public-lod@w3.org>
On 4/12/11 4:33 PM, David. Huynh wrote:
> >  I, as well as others I know, find the culture that has developed on this list of responses saying "Well this is how I do it" alienating, and thus sometimes a barrier to posting and genuine responses, and so actually stifles discussion.
David/Hugh,

I get the point, but don't know the comment target, so I'll respond with
regards to myself as one participant in today's extensive debate with Glenn.

I hope I haven't said or inferred "this is how we/I do it" without
providing at the very least a link to what I am talking about etc?

More than anything else, I believe tractable discussion and debate is
good. That's the most predictable route (I know)  to solving real
problems etc..

Kingsley Idehen
President&  CEO
OpenLink Software