Re: Wordnet Planets SPARQL Puzzle

On 4/12/11 11:16 AM, glenn mcdonald wrote:

>     Stop quibbling, contribute a solution.
>

> As you know, but others might not, I work on www.needlebase.com
> <http://www.needlebase.com>, a graph-database project incubated at ITA
> and due to become part of Google any hour now. It takes a somewhat
> different approach to data representation and data curation than the
> RDF/OWL/SPARQL stack. It's free for personal uses and has free trials
> for commercial uses, so anybody is welcome to find out whether it's
> suited for their particular problems.

Post a link showing how it solves the problems you've gripped about
without the data living in a silo. By this I mean, the data presentation
pages and data sources should be loosely coupled. In addition, your Data
Object Identifiers should resolve to Referent Representation
(description graphs) via URLs. You do that and I'll retract my "silo"
tag :-)

If you have a dataset fix for Danny's problems (or any others you've
stumbled across along the way) do share via a URL.

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca: kidehen