Re: 15 Ways to Think About Data Quality (Just for a Start)

From: glenn mcdonald <glenn@furia.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 10:30:40 -0400
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>

> In addition to my prior comments, you could have looked up the source of
> the subjectively errant assertion

So you call "Michael Jackson owl:sameAs Michael Rodrick" a "subjectively
errant assertion"? I definitely don't know what you mean by "subjective".

via its source named graph:
> http://lod.openlinksw.com/fct/rdfdesc/usage.vsp?g=http%3A%2F%2Fdbpedia.org%2Fresource%2FMichael_Jackson&tp=2. Or you could have just followed the link:
> http://lod.openlinksw.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsw.opencyc.org%2F2008%2F06%2F10%2Fconcept%2FMx4rvWuBAJwpEbGdrcN5Y29ycA.

I can't see how to tell from either link where the sameAs assertion
connecting Jackson to Rodrick came from. Can you show me how to discern the
provenance of that particular triple?