Re: Quality Criteria for SKOS vocabularies

Thanks for sharing these, Christian! It sounds like a great project.

Along with each criterion, it would be helpful to clearly indicate whether it should be increased or decreased to improve the quality.

e.g. instead of "Concept Redundancy" I would expect: "minimal concept redundancy" as a principle/criterion.

-Jodi