OKCon 2011: Call for Participation

From: Daniel Dietrich <daniel.dietrich@okfn.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 11:27:31 +0200
To: Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>
Dear all,

As you might know, we're busily preparing the schedule for this year's Open Knowledge Conference - OKCon, which is going to be in Berlin on the 31st June and 1st July. We're really excited about this year's event - so much has happened in the last 12 months!

Also, it would be *fantastic* to have presentations, workshops, discussions or lightening talks from people on this list - there's so much activity in the field, it would be great to get a bit of a taster of all your work.

I've attached a short PDF version of the Call for Participation, and if you haven't already seen it you can check out the full version at

	http://okcon.org/2011/cfp/

The submissions form is at http://okcon.org/2011/submit/

Looking forward to meeting lots of you in Berlin! Please get in touch with us at okcon@okfn.org if you have any questions or suggestions.

Registration is open at: registration: http://okcon2011.eventbrite.com/