Re: LOD Cloud Cache Stats

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 15:59:06 -0400
To: glenn mcdonald <glenn@furia.com>
CC: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>, "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>
On 4/6/11 2:16 PM, glenn mcdonald wrote:

>     I didn't start this thread with polishing datasets in mind.
>

> Exactly. You started the thread to brag about quantity. I suggest that
> if you're claiming to talk about real data, quantity and quality are
> inextricable.

Sorry, you're framing this to justify your context infidelity.

I am speaking to folks in the LOD and Semantic Web communities that are
interested in the challenges associated with:

1. OWL Reasoning as massive scales
2. Graph Model Querying at massive scales
3. Presenting results sets culled from 1&2.

Kingsley Idehen
President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com