Re: LOD Cloud Cache Stats

From: M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 10:51:08 +0200
To: nathan@webr3.org, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, Othar@google.com
Cc: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>, "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>, hhalpin@ibiblio.org, Vinay Chaudhri <Vinay.Chaudhri@sri.com>
Hi Nathan, Kingsley,

I agree that usage statistics from the LOD cloud cache would be *very* useful.

Last year, at the Linked AI: AAAI Spring Symposium "Linked Data Meets
Artificial Intelligence"[1], Harry Halpin suggested a similar idea to
Othar Hansson, Kavi Goel, and Peter Norvig (Google) over lunch. Of
course, Google is well-positioned to provide (RDF related) pattern
usage statistics from the Web - or do such services already exist?
Othar - would you care to comment?

Cheers,
Scott

[1] http://www.foaf-project.org/events/linkedai